Body Piercing Videos to Watch
Taking a Closer Look at Body Piercing!
The videos below showcase a variety of body piercing modifications, including:
- Ear piercings
- Eyebrow, nose, and tongue piercings
- Pierced navels and belly rings
Also, I've included a video about how hook suspensions are done!
If you thought ear piercing was just about earlobes, it's time you took a second look! Check out these videos showing tragus, helix, industrial, and daith piercings, plus scalpelling.
If there's one thing I can say about ear piercing, it's this: Do not get pierced with an ear-piercing gun. The people who use them are more-often-than-not inappropriately trained in preventing blood-borne pathogens (i.e., HIV and Hepatitis C), and the equipment is not sterilized in between customers. If you don't believe me, take the time to ask around at your local mall piercing kiosk and then go visit a professional studio to compare the responses to your questions.
4 Gauge Piercing
Eyebrow, Nose, and Tongue Piercings
Moving down, here are videos that will let you see what it's like to get your eyebrow or nose or tongue pierced.
- Noses are the most common, and healing the cartilage can often be tricky.
- Eyebrows aren't the natural ridge that we presume they are. Unless placed just right, eyebrow piercings will be rejected by the body.
- Tongue piercings may seem fun, and with the right care they do heal relatively quickly, but you also have to take into consideration that fact that the hardware can cause damage to the enamel on the surface of the teeth, especially on the backs of the teeth.
Pierced Navels and Belly Rings
A navel often takes some time, dedication, and a relaxing of waistbands to heal, but for many this is a piercing that offers the options of privacy or public display, as desired.
Another Navel Piercing
Suspension From Piercings
This is an incredible video of two ladies suspending over a small creek in a wooded location. Superlative piercing and video work!
If there's a type of piercing you'd like to see that isn't here, leave me a note in the guestbook below, and I'll try to track that down for ya!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.